4.1.16

UPCOMING SUMMER BIKE TOUR 2016

One more year, one more summer and one more summer bike tour! This year I'm planning to make an Eastern Europe Loop on my bike. Starting from Riga going to Lithuania, then Belarus, Russia, (possible Finland) Estonia and hopefully coming back in one piece back home! The tour is starting in July and finishing in August. One month of crazy adventures on the roads...

I pinned down on the map the main checkpoints where I wanna drop my beton beats. Anyone interested in making a BTB gig drop me a line! If someone has a place to play on the way then give me a shout!And pass the info around!




Most of the distance will be made on bicycle. And anyone who feel adventurous is welcome to join the gang for any part of ride or the whole thing! Feel free to give me a shout or ask questions...

I also plan to hit the trains in some parts of Belarus and Russia to skip boring/dangerous highway strips and experience some of that Russian train romantika with a black chai from granjonka. If you know what I mean!

Stay tuned for mo...





UPDATE:

По определенным причинам выскажусь по русски...
Вот настал новый год и ждут нас опять новые приключения и новые путешествия. Этим летом БТБ отправляется в Восточногейронейский тур на велосипеде. Начало в июле в Риге, берем курс к бралюкам в Литву, затем в картофельное царство Сашки Лукашки, затем мазер Рашша и в заключении Эээстимаа. Один месяц приключений на двух колесах!
Главные пункты тура я отметил на карте, кто хочет и может помочь с гигами, выходите на связь, Кто может помочь с гигами и вписками по дороге .. Ю АР ВЭЛКОМ!!! А также ВЭЛКОМ каждый и каждая кто хочет присоединится к туру на своем двухколесном!!!
передай инфу своим друзьям!!!
Мир !!!